- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
3 tablespoons Morton & Bassett Oregano
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Rosemary
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Yellow Mustard
1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Black Pepper
1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all the above ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form about 25-30 balls out of the mixture in the bowl.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until there is no pink inside.