Spicy Sesame Noodles
- 1 package spaghetti noodles
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Ground Ginger
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1-2 green onion stalks, sliced
- Boil noodles and cook per package instructions.
- In a saucepan, add soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, sriracha, M&B Ground Ginger, and M&B Garlic Powder. Whisk over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Drain noodles and place in a large serving bowl. Top with the sauce and toss the noodles to fully coat. Garnish with green onion and M&B Toasted Sesame Seeds.