Gooseberry Ricotta Toast
- 1 loaf of rustic bread, sliced
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- ½ cup gooseberries, sliced in half
- ⅓ cup watercress
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, crushed
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Fennel Seed
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Herbs From Provence
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Red Chili Flakes
½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Coriander Seed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Toast slices of bread.
- In a small bowl, add olive oil, M&B Fennel Seed, M&B Herbs From Provence, and M&B Red Chili Flakes. Stir and set aside.
- When bread is toasted, spread a thick layer of ricotta cheese on top. Add desired number of watercress sprigs and drizzle seasoned oil on each piece of toast.
- Top the toast with sliced gooseberries, hazelnuts, M&B Coriander Seed, and drizzle with honey.