Ras El Hanout Cauliflower Wraps
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Ras El Hanout
- 1 tub hummus
- 4 pitas
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- Fresh dill and mint for garnish
- Chop cauliflower into small florets.
- Spread on baking tray and toss with olive oil, lemon juice, and Ras El Hanout.
- Once florets are fully coated, spread evenly and bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Spread a good dollop of hummus into pitas, then layer the cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumber and herbs. Wrap and enjoy!