Rainbow Cacio e Pepe
- 8 ounces of Bucatini noodles (about half a package)
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Rainbow Peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino
Boil pasta noodles in large pot with salted water. Cook until al dente, and drain while keeping ¾ cup of pasta water.
- Crush peppercorns roughly in a mortar and pestle or pepper grinder.
- In large skillet, melt butter and add pepper, roasting for about a minute. Add pasta water and bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked pasta noodles to skillet and turn off burner.
- Add Parmesan and stir until well melted and mixed into the noodles. Add Pecorino and stir until melted and mixed into noodles. Drizzle with olive oil to help get it mixed and saucy. Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!