- 1 box penne pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
2 tablespoons Morton & Bassett Basil
1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Chives
1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Parsley
1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Oregano
- 1 summer squash, sliced thin
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- Small red pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Cook penne pasta in large pot.
In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and then add in red onion and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Add in garlic, summer squash, zucchini, and red bell pepper and sauté for another 5-7 minutes.
Add in the cherry tomatoes and the basil, chives, parsley, and oregano. Turn the heat down to low and toss in your cooked pasta noodles.
Stir well, and add salt and pepper. Top with parmesan cheese.