Kimchi Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 cup kimchi, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon furikake for garnish
Heat oil over medium-high heat and add green onion, ginger, and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then add in the cooked rice and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add in the soy sauce, fish sauce, and kimchi and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Make a well in the center of the pan and add in the eggs.Scramble the eggs in with the rice and toss well to combine while still over medium-high heat. Saute 5-10 minutes until eggs are cooked.
- Top with more green onions, black sesame seeds, and furikake.