Mushroom Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 6 ounces chopped swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons Morton & Bassett Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup crumbly goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Morton & Bassett Granulated Onion with Parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Use an ungreased glass casserole dish. Set aside.
- Cook ground beef and salt in a skillet over high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook for 6 to 9 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the cooked beef and mushrooms to the baking dish using a porous spoon for the unwanted leftover grease.
- Add goat cheese and half of the swiss cheese. Stir in directly until mixed with the beef and mushrooms. Sprinkle granulated onion and parsley and the rest of the swiss cheese on top.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes and serve hot.