Herb Roasted Artichokes
- 3 artichokes
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Rosemary
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice artichokes in half and scoop out the fuzzy part of the insides (the choke). Squeeze a good amount of lemon juice onto each artichoke, on all sides.
- Drizzle olive oil onto artichoke centers, then sprinkle the thyme, oregano, and rosemary.
- Lay the artichokes cut side down on a baking sheet, and drizzle with more olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with aioli, lemon butter, or as-is!