Elote Mexican Street Corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Cayenne Pepper
Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add in the corn, cook for 7 minutes, and then remove from the water.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, the juice of half a lime, and cumin. Brush sour cream mixture over the entire corn cob. Finely crumble cotija cheese and on a plate and roll the corn in the cheese covering it generously.
- Combine the chili powder, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle over the corn to season. Using a fine microplane, grate lime skin over the corn. Garnish with finely chopped cilantro and cut the remaining limes into wedges for serving.