Farmers Market Pickled Radishes
1 lb assorted radishes
(suggestions: watermelon, sparkler, cherry belle, white icicle, purple daikon radish)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white wine vinegar
1 Morton & Bassett Bay Leaf
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Whole Black Peppercorns
1 64 oz jar with a lid
- Using a mandolin, carefully slice the radishes to desired thickness.
- Combine the water, sugar, salt, vinegar, Whole Black Peppercorns, and a Bay Leaf into a 64 oz jar.
- Add in the sliced radishes, tightly cover with the lid, and refrigerate.
- Radishes will be ready to eat after 24 hours of pickling and will keep for up to one month in refrigeration.