Classic Cheeseburger with Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Coarse Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Thyme
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Cheddar Cheese
- Red Onion
For the fries:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Toss the sweet potato wedges in olive oil to cover completely and season with thyme and sea salt. Spread over a large, parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 40-55 minutes, flipping potatoes halfway through. They will be done when crispy and just starting to char around the edges.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef and worcestershire sauce. Form into five hamburger patties, press the palm of your hand on each one to ensure they aren't too thick in the middle (not more than 3/4 inch thick). Sprinkle each hamburger with salt and coarse ground pepper on each side. Preheat the grill to medium /hot. Grill on each side for about 5 minutes.
- In the last 3 minutes add cheddar cheese and allow it to melt on top of the burger. Serve on buns with desired additional toppings.