Chimichurri Roasted Salmon
- 1 large salmon filet
- Lemon & lime slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Zest of 1 lemon & 1 lime
- Juice from 1/2 lemon & 1 full lime
- Salt & pepper to taste
2 tablespoons Morton & Bassett Chimichurri
1 1/2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Red Pepper Flakes
1 1/2 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Chives
For the Marinade
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Remove pin bones from salmon with tweezers and blot with a paper towel.
- Line tin foil on a roasting pan, then gently lay salmon filet on the foil skin side down.
- Season with a little salt and pepper, then set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the marinade. Liberally coat the salmon with the mixture. Add the lemon & lime slices on top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 5-7 minutes per half inch of thickness. 5 minutes will be more rare, and 7 minutes should be fully cooked through.
- Serve with oven roasted broccolini and enjoy!