Peppered Blood Orange Salad
Sesame Ginger Salmon
- 4 eggs
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8-12 small tortillas
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Paprika
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Chili Powder
- Avocado, lime, cilantro, and cheddar cheese for garnish
- Cube up the potatoes and toss in olive oil, paprika, and chili powder. Once well coated, toss into a skillet and cook on medium high for 15 minutes or until just soft.
- In another skillet, fry up the bacon til it’s just crispy. Set aside once cooked and chop up into small bits.
- Scramble the eggs and then cook in the bacon fat left in the pan.
- Warm up your tortillas and then assemble your tacos! Potatoes, eggs, bacon, avocado, cilantro, cheese, and a squeeze of lime. Enjoy!