- ½ cup olive oil
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅛ cup white wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- 1 large head of iceberg lettuce, or 4 small heads, chopped into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup Swiss cheese, julienned
- ½ cup ham, julienned
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup green Spanish olives, sliced in half
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ a lemon
- ⅓ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup croutons
For the Dressing
For the Salad
Prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, M&B Garlic Powder, M&B Oregano, Worcestershire sauce, white wine vinegar, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, Swiss cheese, ham, tomato, olives, and red onion.
Top with prepared dressing and juice from half a lemon. Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and croutons. Gently toss.