Head-On Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- 8 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat italian parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Morton & Bassett Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ Teaspoon Morton & Bassett Adobo
- 20 Head-on, tail-on jumbo shrimp (Coonstripe or Prawns)
- 1 Tablespoon Morton & Bassett Freshly Ground Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
First, clean and devain all shrimp before cooking. Carefully cut along the back side of the shrimp with a knife or kitchen scissors removing each vein.
Heat your grill pan or grill to medium-high. Toss shrimp in 5 tablespoons of oil, salt, red pepper flakes and adobo until fully coated. Cook on medium/high heat on each side for 2-3 mins or until bright red. The shrimps will also be tightly curled when fully cooked.
In a seprate bowl add the remaining olive oil, finely chopped parsley, and garlic together. Mix until combined. Add the shrimps to the bowl and toss them until fully coated. Place shrimp on a serving platter and use the remaining mixture in the bowl to pour over the top.
Finish with sea salt to taste and fresh lemon wedges.