Grilled Corn & Tomato Toasts
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
1 ear of corn, or ¾ cup frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 4 large slices of whole wheat bread, cut in half and toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Paprika
- Grill corn for about 15 minutes, or boil for 5 minutes. Balance the corn on a cutting board and while holding the smaller end with one hand, use a large sharp knife to cut the kernels off in rows.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add tomatoes, corn, cucumber, and olive oil. Toss gently to combine.
- Top toasts with tomato mixture, salt and pepper, and an additional drizzle of olive oil.