Baked Mac and Cheese
- 16 ounce package elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett granulated garlic with parsley
- ½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta al dente following instructions on package.
In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, sour cream and spices.
Layer macaroni, cheddar cheese and milk mixture in a casserole dish. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Melt butter and pour on top.
Bake in oven for 20 to 30 minutes.