Baked Mac & Cheese
- 16 ounce package elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Granulated Garlic with Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded,
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta al dente following instructions on package.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, sour cream and spices.
- Layer macaroni, cheddar cheese and milk mixture in a casserole dish. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Melt butter and pour on top.
- Bake in oven for 20 to 30 minutes.