Thai Yellow Curry
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- 5 baby gold potatoes, chopped
3 tablespoons Morton & Bassett Thai Yellow Curry Powder
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Ground Ginger
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Juice from 1 full lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
White rice, cilantro & sriracha to serve
In a large pot or pan on medium low heat, sauté onion in olive oil until translucent.
Add potatoes and cook for 3 minutes, then add Ginger Powder, Curry Powder, and garlic. Sauté for 3 more minutes.
- Add coconut milk, stir well, and bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
- While simmering, prepare rice.
- Stir in fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, and lime juice. Simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Serve over your rice and garnish with cilantro, lime, and sriracha!