Thai Peanut Soba Noodle Salad
- 12 ounce package of soba noodles
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Sesame Seeds
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Ground Ginger
For the sauce:
- Cook the soba noodles according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water once cooked.
- Prepare the sauce: combine all ingredients into a small saucepan and heat on low, stirring constantly for several minutes or until a smooth, well combined consistency.
- Toss the cooked soba noodles, shredded red cabbage, carrots, and green onions with the sauce in a large serving bowl.
- Top with peanuts, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!