Spring Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- ½ cup radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup snow peas, rough chopped
- 4 cups mixed greens
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Poppy Seeds
- ¼ cup feta
- In a mixing bowl, add olive oil, vinegar, sugar, dijon, and poppyseeds. Whisk well to combine, and add salt to taste.
- Place your salad greens in a large serving bowl and top with radishes, onion, strawberries, and peas.
- Drizzle on dressing, and then top with feta and toss.