Spiced Pancakes with Ginger Syrup
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Ground Ginger
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk milk, egg, butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg together.
- Mix milk mixture and dry mixture together until well blended.
- On a hot, greased griddle, pour about 1/4 cup of batter. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until pancake starts to bubble and solidify, then flip and cook 3-5 minutes on the other side.
- Over low heat, warm the maple syrup and stir in the powdered ginger. Keep stirring over heat until well mixed with no clumps.
- Pour syrup over pancakes and enjoy!