- 6 eggs
- 3 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground Morton & Bassett Nutmeg
- 8 shots of spiced rum
- 1 Morton & Bassett Star Anise per glass for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a large bowl, beat 6 eggs. Gradually add milk and sugar into bowl while whisking.
- Simmer egg mixture on lowest heat possible until it thickens just slightly. Add in vanilla extract and nutmeg. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- To rim glasses, spread pumpkin spice and sugar on a plate and dip glass rims into eggnog, then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Pour spiced rum into eggnog once chilled. Stir and pour into rimmed glasses. Top with an additional sprinkle of fresh nutmeg and star anise. Enjoy!