Smoked Salmon Pasta
- 1 box bucatini pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup smoked salmon, broken into small bits
- ½ cup white wine
- Juice from half a lemon
½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Fine Ground Black Pepper
½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Oregano
½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Granulated Garlic
½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Dill Weed
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Chives
- ½ cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- ¼ cup capers
- Cook the pasta noodles.
- While noodles cook, start the sauce. Over medium high heat, add olive oil, granulated garlic, black pepper, dill weed, oregano, and chives. Heat until oil is hot and sizzling and spices are fragrant - about 3 minutes.
- Once the herbs and spices are bloomed, toss in the peppers and olives and saute for 3 minutes, then add in the capers and white wine.
- Keeping on medium high heat, squeeze in the lemon juice and then add in the crumbled smoked salmon. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
- When the noodles are finished cooking, toss with the sauce and finish with a drizzle of olive oil and salt.