Shrimp Mango Salad
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Ground Ginger
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Toasted Sesame Seed
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Ground White Pepper
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Juice of 1 small lime
- Zest of ½ small lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 large napa cabbage
- 2 large mangos, diced
- 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup chopped salted peanuts
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until done. Season with M&B Ground White Pepper and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine miso paste, Morton & Bassett Ground Ginger, remaining olive oil, toasted sesame oil, lime juice, lime zest, and honey. Stir until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Slice the napa cabbage thinly and place it in a large bowl. Add diced mangos, cucumbers, avocado, and cooked shrimp. Pour the creamy miso dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and M&B Toasted Sesame Seeds.