Sesame Lime Shishito Peppers
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch strips or cubes)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 chopped green onions
- Cooked white rice for serving
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Ground Ginger
1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Chopped Garlic
2 tablespoons Morton & Bassett Sesame Seeds
For the sauce:
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sesame seeds.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, cornstarch and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet on high heat adding the oil and then the chicken. Stir fry for 6 to 7 minutes until chicken is golden brown. Add the sauce and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes until sauce gets thick.
- Remove chicken from pan, sprinkle with chopped onions and more sesame seeds. Serve over white rice.