Savory Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the tenderloin on a piece of foil and drizzle the olive oil over the meat.
- Combine spices in a small bowl and pat them into the tenderloin.
- Squeeze lemon on top, then wrap the tenderloin up in the foil.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, depending on how pink you like your pork. Enjoy!