Root Vegetable Harvest Bowls
- 2 medium parsnips, chopped
- ½ large or 1 medium sweet potato, chopped
- 8 Brussels Sprouts, shaved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Dill
½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Hot Paprika
½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Turmeric
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Celery Seed
½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Rosemary
- 1 cup wild rice, uncooked
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, add parsnip and sweet potato pieces. Drizzle with olive oil, M&B Dill, M&B Hot Paprika, M&B Turmeric, M&B Celery Seed, and M&B Rosemary. Using your hands, mix until veggies are evenly coated. Set in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Prepare 1 cup of wild rice using packaged instructions.
- Shave Brussels sprouts into a small bowl and set aside.
- Once veggies are cooked, serve in bowls on top of wild rice. Add Brussels sprouts, goat cheese, and drizzle with balsamic glaze.