Roasted Veggies & Bacon
- 1 small bundle of carrots
- A dozen brussel sprouts, halved
- 3 shallots, halved
- A dozen cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Morton & Bassett Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Morton & Bassett Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Morton & Bassett Sage
Preheat oven at 400°F.
While the oven preheats, cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy on medium-high heat.
Once cooked, chop the bacon and set aside.
Toss all veggies in a large bowl with the bacon fat from the skillet. Add in the thyme, rosemary, and sage and toss until veggies are evenly coated.
- Spread veggies evenly in single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake for about 30-40 minutes, until slightly crispy. Place shallots and brussels sprouts face down on the sheet to ensure an even cook.
Toss veggies with the bacon and serve.