- 2 lobster tails
- 2 brioche rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Parsley
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Fine Ground Black Pepper
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Ground White Pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ lemon, for juice and zest
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 small bunch of chives, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a small bowl with melted butter, add M&B Garlic Powder, M&B Parsley, and M&B Fine Ground Pepper. Mix and set aside.
- Remove the underside of the lobster tail. Using scissors, cut along the sides, close to the shell. Peel back the shell and discard legs to expose the meat. Remove the meat from the shell and rest back in the shell for cooking.
- Pour the herbed butter onto the lobster tails. Cover in foil and bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes. Remove from the shells and cut into small cubes.
- In a bowl, add lobster, celery, chives, lemon juice, lemon zest, mayonnaise, salt, and M&B Ground White Pepper. Mix to combine.
- Fill two brioche buns with lobster filling. Sprinkle fresh chives on top.