Honey Glazed Bok Choy
- 4 baby bok choy (halved)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Morton & Bassett Red Chili Flakes
- 2 tsp Morton & Bassett Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place bok choy on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and a big pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake until soft and tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- While bok choy bakes make your dressing by mixing the honey, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Place your roasted bok choy on a platter and drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds (and extra red pepper flakes if you like heat!). Enjoy!