Grilled Beef Kabobs
1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced finely
- 1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Fine Ground Black Pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pull out 2 tablespoons of the marinade mix and keep in a small bowl for later.
Add steak to the larger bowl of marinade and stir to coat the meat. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium/high.
- On long grilling skewers, alternate marinated steak, and peppers and onion. Then drizzle the kabobs with the reserved marinade. Grill for 8-10 minutes, rotating twice to ensure everything is evenly cooked. Serve sprinkled with minced parsley.