Greek Tortellini Salad
- 20 ounces fresh cheese tortellini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Italian Herb Blend
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Coarse Ground Black Pepper
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Red Chili Flakes
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ cup kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ lemon
Start by boiling a large pot of salted water. Cook tortellini according to package directions and strain.
In a small bowl, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, M&B Garlic Powder, M&B Italian Herb Blend, and M&B Coarse Ground Black Pepper. Mix and set dressing aside.
Add tortellini into a large serving bowl. Add cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, kalamata olives, and feta cheese. Pour dressing over salad. Garnish with M&B Red Chili Flakes and a squeeze of lemon juice. Thoroughly mix.