Fluffy Provencal Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lbs of mixed potatoes
- 1/2 cup cream
- 4 pats of butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett White Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Herbs from Provence
- Chop your potatoes into uniform sizes - quarters or smaller.
- Place potatoes in a pot and fill up with water so the water line is about 1 inch above the potatoes.
- Salt the water and boil on high heat for 10-12 minutes until potatoes are soft to a fork.
- Drain the potatoes and using a masher, mash in the cream, 2 pats of butter, the olive oil, and the garlic powder. The potatoes should feel fluffy and wet, add butter if they feel too dry.
- Top with White Pepper,Herbs From Provence, 2 pats of butter and serve!