Turmeric White Bean Hummus & Summer Crudite
- 1 can (15oz) white beans
¾ teaspoons Morton & Bassett Turmeric, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup tahini
2 teaspoons of Morton & Bassett Chopped Garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced for garnish
- Assorted summer veggies including: snap peas, carrots, cucumbers, radish, sweet peppers, tomatoes, etc.
- In a blender combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in a serving dish and drizzle olive oil, a pinch of Turmeric, and parsley.
- Serve right away with fresh veggies for dipping.