Spring Veggie Pesto Pizza
- 4 flatbreads pre-prepared
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 cup fresh peas in shell
- 1 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh watercress
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Parsley
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Oregano
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Basil
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Thyme
- ½ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Divide all your ingredients up into fourths for each flatbread. Start by spreading the pesto on as your base, then top with pieces of mozzarella, peas, zucchini, basil, watercress, and all the dried herbs.
- Top with a drizzle of olive oil, then place in oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted.