- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Toasted Onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine water, bouillon, and spinach. Bring to a boil, and cook until spinach is tender.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, and cook for 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk. Season with minced onion, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in spinach mixture
- Top with a bit of sour cream and mint leaf.