Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- 1 Teaspoon Morton & Bassett Aleppo Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Morton & Bassett Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
1 oz Triple sec
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 2 oz Tequila of choice
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Lime, for garnish
- Ice cubes
- On a small plate add the salt, sugar, aleppo pepper, and chipotlechili powder. Gently mix together.
- Rim each glass with a lime wedge. Gently place the rim of the glass in the mixture until it is evenly coated. Fill glass with ice.
In a cocktail shaker combine ice cubes, tequila, lime juice, triple sec and jalapenos. Shake until the exterior of the shaker is frosted.
Strain liquid to remove jalapeno seeds and pour over your rimmed glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lime wheel.