Mini Cheesy Egg Galettes with Everything Sprinkle
- 14 ounces pie dough
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Morton & Bassett Everything Sprinkle
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the pie crusts and cut into medium circles about 6 inches in diameter.
- Crack eggs into a small mixing bowl and whisk until scrambled. Add in ricotta, shredded cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Place large spoonfuls of the egg mixture into the center of each pie dough circle and fold up sides towards the center.
- Brush the edges of the pie dough with olive oil and sprinkle Everything Sprinkle over the gallettes.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 35-45 minutes until golden brown. Let cool slightly and serve!