Little Gem Salad
- 2 heads baby romaine lettuce, ripped into small pieces
- 3-4 small cucumbers, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ buttermilk
¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Ground White Pepper
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Parsley
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3-4 sprigs fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4-5 sprigs fresh dill
- 2-3 sprigs fresh tarragon
In a large bowl, lay down your bed of baby romaine lettuces and top with cucumbers, avocado, and radishes.
Prepare the salad dressing by mixing the mayo, sour cream, buttermilk, apple cider vinegar, M&B White Pepper, M&B Garlic Powder, M&B Parsley and M&B Dill Weed. Stir well to combine until a dressing consistency.
Drizzle the dressing onto the salad, and top with fresh parsley, dill, and tarragon. Toss well.