Italian Flatbread Pizzas
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Toppings of your choice!,
- First, mix the yeast and sugar in the water and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly combine the remaining dry ingredients, including the Italian Seasoning, in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the water yeast mixture and 1 tablespoon of olive oil while kneading by hand or mixing in a stand mixer.
- Once dough is in a ball, place into an oiled mixing bowl, cover tightly, and let rise for 1 hour.
- Once dough is risen, divide in half to make two flatbreads.
- Flatten the two dough balls with your hands. You can make the flatbreads any shape as long as they&rsquo
- re about 1/4 inch thick. Poke the flatbreads with your fingers or a fork to prevent air bubbles. Brush with olive oil.
- Top with favorite flatbread toppings.