Herbed Yogurt Dip & Homemade Pita Chips
- 1 pack of pita bread, cut into small wedges
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups full fat greek yogurt
¾ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Chives
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss pita bread wedges with1/4 cup olive oil, sea salt, and 1 teaspoon parsley. Spread pita bread out on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl mix yogurt, lemon juice, and 1/4 cup of the olive oil together and whisk until smooth.
- In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil with sesame seeds on low until just starting to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Dollop yogurt dip in a serving bowl, pour the remaining olive oil over the top with toasted sesame seeds, remaining parsley and chives.
- Serve with warm pita chips and fresh veggies for dipping.