Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 2 1/2-3 lbs pork sirloin roast or 2 1/2-3 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Ground Cumin
- 3 1/2 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 10 hamburger buns
Trim fat from roast. Cut roast, if necessary to fit into a 3 1/2 or 4 qt slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
Season meat with salt and pepper.In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and cumin. Pour over meat in cooker.
Remove meat and discard liquid. Using 2 forks, shred meat and return it to cooker.Stir in 3 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce.
Cover and cook on high for 30-45 minutes or until heated through.Serve meat mixture in split hamburger buns.