Classic Italian Meatballs
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup minced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 egg
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Italian Herb Blend
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and use your hands to combine until evenly mixed.
Portion meatballs with a 2 tbsp scoop and roll into balls. Transfer meatballs to baking sheet and bake for 27-30 minutes.
Serve with pasta and marinara sauce. Enjoy!