Bubbling Vanilla Bean Bourbon
- 5th of your favorite bourbon
- Alcohol Decanter
- Dry Ice
- 4 Oranges
- 2 Morton & Bassett Vanilla Beans
- Open the bottle of bourbon and transfer into an alcohol decanter.
- Score the vanilla bean pods with a knife down the center making sure not to cut through the entire pod. Peel back the sides to expose the seeds.
- Place into the decanter and cap with a lid.
Let sit for 1-2 weeks for vanilla bean to completely infuse into the bourbon.
When ready to serve, drop a small chip of dry ice into the bottom of the glass for a festive halloween bubbly effect.
- Garnish with an orange peel and enjoy!