Vegetarian Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 box Rotini pasta noodles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup green olives, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons pepperoncini
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- ¼ cup parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Dressing
Cook pasta noodles according to instructions. Once cooked, drain and let sit in cold water.
In a medium jar, add all dressing ingredients and shake well until thoroughly combined.
Toss chilled pasta noodles with veggies and dressing, top with lemon juice, parmesan, and salt and pepper. Mix well and enjoy!