Turmeric White Bean Hummus & Summer Crudite
- 1 can (15oz) white beans
- ¾ teaspoons Morton & Bassett Turmeric, plus more for garnish
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 teaspoons of Morton & Bassett Chopped Garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup parsley, minced for garnish
- Assorted summer veggies including: snap peas, carrots, cucumbers, radish, sweet peppers, tomatoes, etc.
In a blender combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Place in a serving dish and drizzle olive oil, a pinch of Turmeric, and parsley.
Serve right away with fresh veggies for dipping.