- 1 ½ pounds ground turkey
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Morton & Bassett oregano
- 2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett chopped garlic
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine all the above ingredients in a large bowl.
Form about 25-30 balls out of the mixture in the bowl.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until there is no pink inside.