Thai Yellow Curry
- ½ large white onion, chopped
- 5 baby gold potatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Morton & Bassett Thai Yellow Curry Powder
- 2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Ground Ginger
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Juice from 1 full lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- White rice, cilantro, & sriracha to serve
In a large pot or pan on medium low heat, sauté onion in olive oil until translucent.
Add potatoes and cook for 3 minutes, then add Ginger Powder, Curry Powder, and garlic. Sauté for 3 more minutes.
Add coconut milk, stir well, and bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
While simmering, prepare rice.
Stir in fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, and lime juice. Simmer for 3 more minutes.
Serve over your rice and garnish with cilantro, lime, and sriracha!